We are a community brought together through friends and family
All are Welcome
- all people regardless of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, nationality, ethnicity, marital status, social or economic status, physical or mental ability, political stance, or theological perspective.
- your God-given gifts in our community.
- your voice as a source of knowledge and as a partner in our community.
- your participation in the Holy sacraments of communion and baptism.
- the use of Grace church for all, including for 2SLGBQTIA+ weddings and blessings.
- a place where all feel safe and equal.
We are a Reconciling in Christ congregation. Reconciling in Christ (RIC) is a program for Lutheran communities of faith to answer the inclusive call of the Gospel by welcoming people of all sexual orientation and gender identities.
Children and Youth are not just the church of tomorrow but are a vital part of the church today.
No formal Sunday School currently, but children are certainly welcome at worship services. There are colouring and activity sheets to use at the kids' table in the Sanctuary, where they can listen, pray, sing, and take part in the service.
CLAY (Canadian Lutheran Anglican Youth)
CLAY is an incredible youth-centered (ages 14–19) program that empowers youth and develops leadership, gathering Anglican and Lutheran youth from all across Canada every two years at different locations in Canada. The 2021 CLAY gathering was held online this year. Go to http://www.claygathering.ca for pictures of CLAY and for more information.